Right of Withdrawal (European Union only!)
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed to either his commercial or his independent professional activity.)
Withdrawal You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
- where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Music-Service-Geiger, Rodacher Strasse 6, 96317 Kronach, Phone +49 (0) 9261 - 95 55 3, Fax: +49 (0) 9261 - 61 58 8, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay parceled goods until we have received those goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned those goods, whichever is the earlier.
We pick up the non-parcels.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be dispatched to us without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the parcel shipping goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days.
You are responsible for the direct costs of returning goods that can be shipped as well as the direct costs of returning non-parceled goods. The cost of non-parceled goods is estimated at a maximum of approximately EUR 50.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts:
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- An Music-Service-Geiger, Rodacher Strasse 6, 96317 Kronach, Germany, Fax: +49 (0) 9261 - 61 58 8, E-Mail: email@example.com:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.